Sign Up To Our Upcoming Webinar On ESG.
Partnerships for Power:
How The Third Sector Can Support Corporate ESG Goals.
What Is The ESG Webinar About?
Environmental, Social and Governance are terms that are becoming increasingly important in not only business but also on a societal level. Companies are having to change rapidly to meet the new policies being put in place.
We all know the importance of ESG initiatives, in the renewables sector perhaps more than most. However, they can feel abstract and unattainable. That’s why we at PFP are hosting a webinar on the 20th of September about the role of the third sector, and how it can help companies fulfil their ESG initiatives using sustainable energy to deliver a collaborative impact.
You’ll hear from a panel of charity and industry professionals discussing their own experiences, showing tangible, evidence-based means of delivering strong ESG outcomes, and find out about how the implementation of successful environmental initiatives can lead to positive social outcomes.
- Louisa Cilenti – Co-Founder at Lux Nova Partners| Innovation and finance specialist| Angel investor| Seaweed enthusiast.
- Andreas Kyriacou – Asset Manager at Greencoat Capital LLP.
- Dr. Tara Lindstedt – Sustainability and ESG Advocate| Technical & Financial Engineer| Developer of Net Zero assets.
- Caren Okombo – Project Manager at Power for the People
- James Stewart – Head of Trustees for Power for the People